This workshop will be ideal for those want to learn the art of Brush Lettering . Add decoration to gifts and cards and even your own art work. Templates will be used to help you understand how to form letters. You will have the opportunity to use a selection of brush pens and experiment with different techniques to form exciting lettering and stunning effects.
A really useful workshop for anyone wanting to write on display boards in restaurants, cafes and pubs. A workshop that can also be run for staff at your own premises. Details on request.
- This two and a half hour workshop is held at our studio in Lee-on-the-Solent
- Starting with faux calligraphy to help you understand the concept of thick an thin strokes you will realise you can create lovely lettering with any pen or pencil you have at home.
- With traceable templates you will learn how to form letters in the Modern Calligraphy style
- Using brush pens and paintbrushes you will practice the techniques required to create your own beautiful lettering.
- Have fun blending colours using inks and pens to create stunning effects.
- Some pre-written quotes for you to trace over and take away will make you feel you have have really achieved your goal of learning a lovely new skill to enjoy
- Enjoy hot and cold drinks and yummy cakes during the session
- Take away your worksheets and a brush pen to continue your calligraphy at home
To see our up-coming dates and to book a place on our next workshop, click the button below